Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shooting with my horse

Eric Lowenburg wrote a blurb about our shoot with my horse here in Salem.:) His MM page is http://www.modelmayhem.com/1179757 if you would like to check him out. Here's what he wrote:

"08 September found me in the Salem, Oregon area to again be fortunate enough to shoot with the very lovely and talented Miss Redrose.

We worked during the morning with my new horse friend Lady who is a gorgeous Arabian Mare. Lady proved to be a wonderful model, very patient and cooperative. She is however the first model that I have shot that was grazing during the shoot. Lady and Miss Redrose were the perfect combination for a great shooting with a mix of artistic nudes and lifestyle images.

Lady got to spend the afternoon at pasture telling her other horse friends about her morning while I made the drive back to San Francisco. It was a very enjoyable morning of shooting taking advantage of the heat wave in Oregon. Temps that day were going to be close to 95 under a nearly perfect sky for lighting -- just a very slight diffusing haze and occasional high cloud. All in all a fantastic morning. Miss Redrose is a wonderful model with a great look that always gives her best for a shooting -- and she can park a horse trailer better than any guy I know.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment